We’re now officially accepting speaker applications for WordCamp Portland!
We’re looking for speakers who want to share their knowledge with over 250 attendees.
What you need to know before applying:
- You must abide by the Code of Conduct.
- You must agree to and fill out the A/V release form.
- Prior speaking experience is not required. We welcome new speakers!
- Standard sessions will last approximately 45 minutes (around 30 minutes for the presentation and 15 minutes for questions).
- Lightning talk sessions will consist of a few speakers, each with approximately 5 minutes of presentation, with questions at the end.
Topics do not necessarily have to be WordPress-centric (but it’s strongly encouraged). Here are some suggestions:
- Version control
- Development environments
- WordPress community
For even more ideas, take a look at the schedule for the last WordCamp Portland.
If you’ve got more than one topic you’re interested in speaking about, you are welcome to apply more than once. Please enter a single talk idea per form submission.
The deadline for speaker submissions is August 1. We’ll notify you shortly after the deadline, if you’ve been selected.